cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High bill caused by employee error

Sincerelypissed
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I've HAD IT with Fido as a phone company. I'm a 20 year old who could have been with this company for the next 70 years had they not royally screwed me over, hung up in my ear, gave me the run around and clearly don't have a **** about their customers loyalties. 

I have a $900 phone bill for a mistake after trade in caused BY FIDO EMPLOYEES. I now will have hits on my credit score as well as will be recieving late payment fees- my only other option is to pay this amount in full and have to pay interest on it on my credit card- and they have not and refuse to compensate me for this mess. I need to speak with someone higher up than customer service management TODAY. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Sincerelypissed! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your recent experience there. I can certainly understand your frustration with that after receiving a high bill!

As this is account related though, I recommend you contact us here in order to properly escalate that for you. Alternatively, you can request a PM from the community for assistance. We'll be happy to help you!