Cannot change billing address via my online account - Error 502

SOLVED
qqfxxxuser
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have tried to change my billing address via my online fido account since a couple of months ago and every time it reports error 502. I cannot figure out why, since the address is clearly in the database (when I input the key word, i.e., the street name and number, the fido system suggests the exact complete address and postal code), but why I keep having this error returned?

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 17.47.05.png

I will appreciate very much if someone could help. Otherwise if possible I can turn to a Fido boutique nearby to settle this problem as soon as possible.  

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot change billing address via my online account - Error 502

Solved by Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Closing the loop on this - it's now possible to update your address on Fido.ca. To further protect your accounts and prevent any unauthorized changes, a PIN verification will be required when changing your address online going forward.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

View solution in context
107 REPLIES 107
RKO211
I'm a Participant Level 3

Good luck folks,  this has been a ongoing problem with Fido for the last 4 - 5 years.  Just try updating your credit card info for more frustration.  Happy Nw Year!.

wazz

this is only appropriate, accurate answer. why nobody is fixing this is a mystery and unbelievable. getting ready to leave fido. sick of paying for stuff that doesn't work.

Hey @wazz

This issue shouldn't be happening anymore. Have you tried clearing your cache and deleting your cookies?

jt93
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi there, I just joined Fido and see that the billing address displayed is different from the one I entered when signing up; the street name is incorrect. I keep getting the same error code as well.

Hey @jt93

Welcome to the Community! I'll send you a private message shortly so we can look into this with you. 😊

Steve41

I have a same problem,too. Could you please help me?

Hey @Steve41! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

Do you still need help with that? If yes, let us know and we'll send you a PM.

evaytse

Hi, I would also like to change the name and address on my invoice. Can you assist? 

Hey @evaytse,

We can surely help you with this.

Sending you a PM shortly so we can continue. Talk to you soon! 😊

FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Closing the loop on this - it's now possible to update your address on Fido.ca. To further protect your accounts and prevent any unauthorized changes, a PIN verification will be required when changing your address online going forward.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

jmoores

Please send me a PM as I am having the same issue in changing billing address. Thanks. Been trying the app and multiple browsers for weeks now.

Hey there! I'll send you a private message to help. Talk soon.

jb2536

Hello! I am also getting Error 502, Could a moderator please send me a private message to change mine as well?

Hey @jb2536,

Welcome to the Community!

I'll send you a PM shortly to help you. Talk soon.

PatNova

Hi, Error 502 here. Can I get my address changed too please?

Hey @PatNova

A PM is coming your way! 

cc96ai1

502 while trying to update my address. Could you please PM me?

Hey @cc96ai1

I'll send you a PM!

Sweetvirgo123

Me too please. We just recently moved and are also encountering the Error 502 message when trying to put in new address. Chat Line said making the address change is only available in self-help.

Hey @Sweetvirgo123,

I've sent you a PM. Talk to you there! 😃