cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Customer Service Response AND Experience / No customer service provided/

reenabharadwaj
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Since relocating from India to Canada, I have been using a Fido SIM on the Rogers network, enjoying a student plan with 50 GB of data for $34 plus tax, totaling around $39 per month. On August 10th, I switched to Bell, which offered 100 GB of data for $39 plus tax. However, due to network issues, I decided to return to Fido and reinstate my original student plan.

I reached out to Fido customer service to facilitate this, but my experience was highly disappointing. The representative I spoke with was unhelpful and dismissive. Despite explaining my situation and referencing a previous call where another agent had offered me a suitable plan, the representative did not make any effort to assist me. I emphasized my loyalty to Fido and my desire to return within the 30-day period, providing the reference plan code, but my concerns were ignored.

I am escalating this issue because I believe loyal customers, especially students, deserve better treatment. I am frustrated that I cannot return to Fido or receive a fair offer, and the poor customer service I encountered has left me deeply dissatisfied. I hope this matter can be resolved promptly.

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthony

Hey @reenabharadwaj 

That's not what we want to hear. Rest assured we're here to help you with any questions or concerns you may have! 

Let's take another look at your account together!

Feel free to contact us via our channels here 

You also have the option to contact us va social media on Facebook, X, and Instagram.

We hope to chat with you soon! :grinning_face: