annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Mon cell associe le # de mon chum à ma boîte vocale!

Lotusboreal
Le Participant Niveau 3
Le Participant Niveau 3

J'ai téléphoné à Fido pour faire part d'un problème qui se produit même lorsque je change ma carte sim d'appareil cellulaire. Depuis que j'ai mis ma carte sim dans mon ancien cellulaire n'aimant pas mon nouveau, je me retrouve avec un problème que je n'arrive pas à comprendre.

Lorsque je téléphone à mon chum à partir de mon cell, ça me revoie directement à ma boîte vocal, comme la touche#1de mon cell programmée avec le numéro d'accès à ma boîte vocale.

Je peux le texter cependant. Et je peux téléphoner à mes contacts courants sans problème.

J'ai alors annuler tous les renvois d'appel, comme m'a suggéré le soutient technique chez Fido (bien que je n'aie jamais utilisé cette fonction) ce qui avait réglé le problème. Mais 2 jours plus tard cela se reproduit de nouveau et même en réannulant mes renvois d'appels et en éteignant et redémarrant mon cellulaire.

Au début ça ne le faisait que sur mon ancien cell (nokia 3500) lorsque j'ai décidé de le reprendre, le préférant à mon nouveau (motorola renew). Je lui ai donc remis sa carte sim. La carte sim avait toujours été dans le Nokia 3500 sauf depuis l'acquisition du motorola. Donc c'était la premiere fois que je la bougeais de cell. La deuxième fois fut quand je l'ai remise dans le Nokia. Suite à ça je l'ai réessayée dans mon motorola et puis dans le nokia encore.

Je suis bien embêtée et je ne sais plus quoi faire.  

***Modifié pour ajouter des étiquettes***

8 RÉPONSES 8

silentbuddha
Le qualifié Niveau 1
Le qualifié Niveau 1

i am correct in the following sequence of events :

1. you previously was using nokia 3500 ( no issues )
  2. you then got a mototrola renew...placed your sim card into the renew and when you called your BF...the calls go to voicemail
  3. you put the sim card back into the nokia 3500 and same issue exists...

am I correct ???

Lotusboreal
Le Participant Niveau 3
Le Participant Niveau 3

Dear silentbuddha,

you are almost correct im the sequence...

1.I previously had a nokia 3500

2.I got a motorola renew and place my sim card in it, everything was ok except that I prefered my old nokia

3 I hated this new motorola so I decided to put my sim card back in the old nokia, that is when the problem started.

Icouldnt call from my BF from the nokia without ending up on the voice mail system, no ringing.

So I decided to try the sim on the motorola to see if its gonna do the same thing.

It did not the first time.

So I put the card back in the nokia, It still endind up on the voice mail system!

And I tryed once more in the motorola and then I found out that the problem happen with both of the cell !

So Now I have to send a ''call me'' texto to my BF If I need to talk to him.

This maybe a stretch....

place ouyr sim back into the Motorola renew...

go to the menu and look for menu option similar to : Settings

select it

look for a menu item that is similar to : Phone Status

select it

look for a menu item that is imilar to My Tel. Numbers

select it

what do you see...

Lotusboreal
Le Participant Niveau 3
Le Participant Niveau 3

Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got it:)

Thank you so much for helping me...now I can take it off my mind!

I dont know what is the use of this function, but I thought it was a way to assign ''quick dial keys''....

Anyway, could you tell me what is the function ''my numbers'' please.

Thanks again, have a good day

I dont know what is the use of this function, but I thought it was a way to assign ''quick dial keys''....  <<<< I cant really explain it without getting to technical but from past experience working at tech support...I know that if there are other numbers entered in that particular menu other than your fido number you will have problems....

I guess to put it simply..if you enter a number in that particular memo you limit the ability to call certain numbers only....I tried to call motorola to get clarification about that menu but even their tech support couldn't answer me....

If your problem was resolved and you like my answer...please tag your thread as resolved so that others will not address this thread and give me a like....

Hope everything works out....

silentbuddha
Le qualifié Niveau 1
Le qualifié Niveau 1

Salut,

Si tu appler ton chum avec un autre telephone/cellulaire ets-ce que t'en a le meme resultats ??

Merci

NB...pardon mon grammaire francais..je susis un anglophone est mon clavier est mise en anglais.

Lotusboreal
Le Participant Niveau 3
Le Participant Niveau 3

I can call my boyfriend from another cell or phone. He can receive calls from his friends. The problem is not his number or his phone.

Yesterday night, I tried to call him and I felt on an other person's voicer wich I never called before, a perferct stranger.

let's do 3 tests....you will need your BF next to you and you will need a piece of paper & pen

test 1 : call your BF from your fido...note down how many rings your hear from your fido ( not his )...have your BF not answer...and note down start time of your test, how many rings , where do you end up

test 2 : call your BF again from a another phone....note down how many rings your hear from that phone ( not his )....have your BF not answer.......and note down start time of your test, how many rings , where do you end up

compare your notes between test 1 and 2....

test 3 : have your BF cancel any & all his call forwarding...( i know it may be a pain in the buttt and I know you have already stated that there is nothing wrong with your BF's phone or service...however it is a necessary test...)....call your BF from your fido...note down how many rings your hear from your fido ( not his )...have your BF not answer...and note down start time of your test, how many rings , where do you end up................IF your BF's phone continuously rings then we can safely assume that it had something to do with his call forwarding that he activated on his cellular service.....

let us know...   Smiley