Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Fido sent me wrong phone !!!!!waste my time!!!!!!!

I order a iPhone 11 Pro Max on Nov 27th by online chat with a great deal  then i got order confirmation by email with "what you ordered: apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB/midnight green" when i got my package on Dec 9th its a CPO one!!!!!!!!  Nobody menti...

Fushi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

refund of 47.69 $

Hi, I am Dr Aniket Mohite.  I was using Fido plan during my stay in Vancouver, Canada. I was working in Vancouver general hospital in bone marrow transplantation unit as a fellow.  I have now completed my fellowship and returned back to India. I ha...

aniket by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sharing the data between two lines

I know that there should be an option in the settings of the phones that allows the sharing of data. I have two lines and I would like to use data from my second line on my primary line. How can I do this?     ***Edited to add labels***

Sam888 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Google Pixel 5 delays

Hello Fido, I upgraded my phone to Google Pixel 5 three days ago and received a confirmation email that was saying: "you should receive in up to 5 business days." Naturally I was expecting to have a phone within 5 days.Today I received a call "on beh...

Temporary change of sim card

I am leaving for a 2 week trip and a local number is much more convenient for me. in the country I am going to it is very inexpensive to get a local sim card and use it whilst there. Are there problems as to removing my(canadian) sim and using the ne...

Dcarr by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes