Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Should I wait for another 3 months?

Dear Community, I am currently in position 101 for iPhone 12 pro. It took two months to reach this position from 131. My current phone is very slow and sometimes not functioning.  I was planning on moving from Android to IOS this year due to the data...

MiniCh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Iphone 12 pro delivery

I placed an order on an iphone 12 pro on Nov 27 (black friday) and was told that the delivery time was 3-4 weeks.  It is now 4 weeks that have passed and I have not received tracking info nor confirmation that my device has been shipped. I would like...

mmonz87 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 12 pro delay

Hi,I have reserved my iphone 12 pro on Oct 26 2020. Since then i only got the reservation email. I mean this is a lot of delay and is creating a lot of frustration. 3-4 weeks time was promised but it had passed way over that. Is there anybody genuine...

Jatinder1992 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG Velvet problems

I have been having problems with the connection of my mobile phone to Android auto, I bucked one appointment at the dealership of the brand and after some tests done in my presence, and having changed the USB ports unit, as soon as the mobile phone w...

Fcosta31 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Tracking number not working for iphone 12max pro

I reserved an iphone 12 max pro from Nov 17 and i finally I received an email and tracking number on December 14 and its been a week and the tracking number still does not work. The ups website says "could not locate the shipement details".  Where is...

sanchoi by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes