Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Problem with purchase Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 pre-owned

HelloI have a problem with purchase Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 pre-owned.In purchase, the page shows -5 CAD/month, but on the confirmation page, it shows +5 CAD/month.It seems the pre-owned and the other one just linked to the same page.Which one is co...

endvoice by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't register on network.

Hi, recently changed the provider and after a month switched it back to Fido due to a porting issue. I'm using Note 4 (purchased from Fido in 2015). There is the issue my phone recently lost the network and is not registered back. I have to restart t...

SGenis by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Upside-down service triangle

This isn't really an issue, I'm just really curious as to what the hell it means.  My phone will randomly get this symbol in the notification bar that just looks like the little triangle that tells me how many service bars I have, except it's upside ...

Screenshot_20210122-075504~2.png