Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Change phones under a plan

Hey I'm just wondering about if I could change a new phone within my plan. I'm currently still in my 2 years contract with fido for my iPhone X( which will end on September 2021.) sadly the phone just getting slow and keep shutting  down for no reaso...

ahlq1998 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I phone trade

Hello what in the hello happened to Fido customer care they have no clue about theFido trade eventi had to trade my iPhone 6s for an upgraded phone which I got it . I got my new phone now I want to trade my iPhone 6s which give me a value of 60 dolla...

CastrolEdge by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No service for 3 days and still ongoing

I'm in Kitchener and I'm experiencing no service for 3 days in a row, from April 19 to April 21 now. And it's still ongoing! What is wrong? I just activated the iPhone 11 with a plan from Fido and I'm now regretting. Because of no service I couldn't ...

unknowna by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes