Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Does iPad come with pencil

When adding an iPad to your plan does it come with the pencil? Apple care? Wifi and cellular or just wifi? Is it literally just the iPad? 

Kayladrianna by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! So disappoint and frustrated with Fido...

Long story short...My wife's phone is dying...so I suggested her to switch from Rogers to Fido and get a new phone.  She wants to have a S21 Ultra.  So I went to a Fido store.  They don't have S21 Ultra in store, and they can't find one from another ...

Fido1.jpg Fido2.jpg
Benedict2573 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No 4G Data: (

Hi there! I hope that you are all having a nice day! Today my data suddenly showed 3G instead of 4G. I've contacted live chats & telephone support several times and a coupe of restarts had been done, which did not solve the issue. I did everything I ...

ArebesqueX by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Watch

Hello i recently bought a samsung galaxy smart watch with LTE capability. When will i be able to hook it up through FIDO. I am a long term customer and am eagerly awaiting the date. Can someone please let me know what exactly is going on with smart w...

jugmarker by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Huawei P30 lite Dual SIM works?

My huawei p30 lite coming with a Fido contract has only SIM1 slot working even the phone itself has two physical SIM slots. Is this because Fido's policy which disabled the slot 2 ?What if I buy a huawei p30 lite from amazon, which claims to support ...

dwj by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes