Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Apple Watch

So seeing as it's been awhile since I've seen an update on any forums and there's new Apple products being released , will Fido be beginning to support the Apple Watch now ?

itss_cam by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with the down payment amount

When I look at the cost of the iPhone 13 (128 GB) it says that it's $335.00 down and $33.34 per month. However, when I try to get it with a plan, I don't see any down cost and the monthly cost becomes $47.30. Does that mean that the down cost has aut...

AT6 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! When can I expect my iPhone 13?

I pre-ordered (I think?) the new iPhone 13, but so far have only received from Fido saying my credit card payment was confirmed. Did I successfully pre-order the iPhone? When will it ship and more details be emailed to me? Who else pre-ordered iPhone...

Stu11Pro by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy watch4

Hi Everyone, I just saw that Samsung is offering LTE versions of thier smart watches for the first time in Canada and was wondering if they can be used with Fido? If so, how does it work? Is it a seperate phone line with a different # or attached to ...

Jonny5oh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes