Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Samsung galaxy flip 3

I ordered my Samsung galaxy flip 3 on August 30 and here we are September 25 today, and the only thing I got was message that says that they confirmed my order and that they will send me tracking number when they send it out for delivery. Don't want ...

Andrej112 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst customer service experience.

Everything just messed up. So disappointed with fido services. They don't know how to satisfy customer. They just transferred my call to other department without listen all issues. I ordered device, sent it back 3-4 time just for exchange and repair ...

Gurii by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No status on my new phone

I ordered my new phone Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 256g black since Sep 2nd. After I ordered the phone and rejected other offers, I didnt receive my phone after 2-5 days as promised. I called for follow up, they told me it's on back order and i have to ...

Moealoul by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes