Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Android 12 - new icon pinned on screen since the update

Just got the android 12 update on my pixel 5. Now I have a Fido icon on my screen pinned to the side of the screen. It can move from left to right edge and up and down. Pushing it doesn't appear to do anything. What is this and can I get rid of it?

Amydman by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phone sending texts as emails

I am having trouble with my phone now sending text messages as emails. On my phone it looks normal, but my contacts tell me that they are receiving emails from me. How do I fix this?

rafa1826 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 13 pro max order status?

I ordered an iphone 13 pro max 128 gb graphite on October 4th. It was shown that I'll receive it within 2- 3 weeks. But i still have not received any relevant information or updates about its status. Can anyone provide some updates about when i could...

Athul_madhu by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Samsung A52s

Samsung Galaxy A52s A528B 5G Dual 256GB 8GB RAM Factory Unlocked (GSM Only | No CDMA - not Compatible with Verizon/Sprint) International Version 

Samyaa7 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Device returned

I got device 28 of aug, and lost job, could not pay the bills as is much for me. I called customer service and told them I wanted to return and keep my sim. They reject and still call the help line and the lady who spoke was so rude, never allowed me...

Ade5 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes