Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! What I.D. Do I need to buy a phone?

Looking to buy a new phone from Fido. I don't really have anything of my own, no bills are under my name, I dont have a credit card. I'd like to get started with my life. My dad will be paying my bill for a couple months, but I'd like the phone to be...

Animalloverx by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! port number to other operator before end of contract

Hi everone, I am on 2 year contract and completed  12 months.I can see good offers around from other operators. Can I port my number to other operator? Will there be any penalty or need to pay remaining amount only?Do I need to pay before porting or ...

Sandesh by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cancelled account

I am a new Fido member and I went to check my account today but it says it's cancelled? I just started my plan Friday . It's so new I'm still waiting for a shipping confirmation email about my phone. I'm concerened ! Please help

Sump by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid Simcard number but active on account

Hello,  I received a new iphone 12 with a new simcard and it doesn't recognize the number. Yesterday the website was in maintenace. Today it still doesn't recognize the numbers which customer service says it is already added to my account but without...

7C5D1F9D-7214-4392-9CE4-B504637107CA.png E3748E20-96C0-44B5-B80F-90AB65F69096.png 1B113B41-C2E2-4316-8BBE-D0EEFB25C72C.png
Nayo by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes