Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Inquiries about the cost of New USIM card.

It has been upgraded to iPhone 12 Mini at a special price on Black Friday. There is a new SIM card in the delivered box. I didn't apply for a new SIM card. Do I have to pay for it?  Previously, I used an iPhone. Please contact me.

fotman01 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Confused about my new monthly fee

Hi everyone, please allow me to borrow your wisdom. I received a Fido offer for iPhone 12 mini like everyone does.however the page of promotion kind of throws me off- I am not sure how much I am going to pay after the upgrade!please see the attached ...

62C236E6-BFED-4433-8F4D-720FE7293165.jpeg FC291732-347F-4C6C-B9BF-D6BEF790075A.jpeg
LynnZ by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

phone bill

why my phone bill 15$ on app it showing 10$and still i didn't get any confirmation yet why?its 10 days alredy

johirolislam by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 13 New Order Upgrade Pending

I recently placed an order to upgrade to Iphone 13 on the website. When I clicked Submit Order, it said there was an error. When I tried again, it said the upgrade is pending. However, I haven't received any confirmation email nor am I able to place ...