Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Double Charged and device not received

I got an iPhone 13 online for black Friday with Fido and made a downpayment of 240cad +tax. I got my receipt immediately but never got the tracking number for my phone and still haven't received it yet. Today I saw there were two charges on my credit...

Resolved! Credit store

Hi. I have got an airpod with my phone. I was told that I have 120 $ credit store which I can use as a down payment for my airpod and pay monthly 10 $.But in my bill the monthly charge for airpod is 15$ and there is no credit score for me there...

bahar_2660 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to get a good deal,

My friend is a FIDO customer, she bought the iPhone 13 from Fido at a shopping mall. The iPhone 13 costs $25/month for 24 months, 128GB. It is said that the plan was changed to $40/12GB.Can I get a deal like this?I am also a customer who has used FID...

Grace2222 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxe S21 Phone Can't Send Text Messages

Hi everyone! My Sansung Galaxy S21 can't seem to send text messages to specific numbers such as those on radio stations like 99999 or to respond to automatic messages from stores etc. I have no issues with regular numbers.. Just the ones that are les...