Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Forgot to refill prepaid plan before expiry

Hi - i am abroad and on a prepaid plan but forgot to refill the prepaid plan before it expired. I'm now returning to canada and would like to refill my prepaid plan but Fido website does not allow it. Does this mean I'm going to lose my current numbe...

davidkh7 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 12 mini - price adjustment

I signed up for an Iphone 12 mini about a week ago (128gb). At that time, the device cost was $17.92 per month. Now, it is $15 per month. I'm within 15 days so I should get a price adjustment? I called and spoke to a customer service rep and he said ...

vuhoang by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't register for online billing

I can't seem to register for online billing on my account, when I go to my billing settings and click on "Switch to online billing" the option to confirm the switch after updating my email is greyed out. 

Resolved! Why can't I reach anyone!?!?!

Hello?? Is anyone there??Let me start by saying I have now tried to start a chat 25 times in a span of 5 days and each and everytime it has failed. I have also called 10 times only to wait for over an hour and still not speak to anyone. Todays date i...

cap81 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes