Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Regarding the ZTE devices.

Hi I'm just curious I was browsing your lists for devices & notice that ZTE devices are no longer offered (which am actually glad plus I recently got ZTE tablet that I don't care much for or need so I regret getting it)  is this because of the recent...

Ash333 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Receiving text messages a day later

My wife and I both have Iphone 8's, When we leave our house which we have little to no coverage and use wifi and wifi calling we typically have to restart our phones once we reach where Fido has service, another issue is we sometimes and seems to be ...

LSherwood by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How is Fido able to offer new phones for up to 50% off?

Hello, At the time of making this post, there is a promotion where you can get a new phone with a rather large discount if you finance it via the Fido Payment Program.For example, a Samsung Galaxy S22 retails at full price for $1348.00. I can choose ...

apeysaur by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Samsung AO3s

In Feb 2022, I purchased this phone through Fido's Phone Sales. I have had nothing but problems with it from day one. It is very slow to respond to my requests and is constantly shutting down and sending me back to Lock Screen. I rarely get to answer...

Kjazz by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido 4G network?

My phone will be  4g brands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G I check on the internet that the FIDO 4g band is on B4, 7, and 17, am I right? Now, I don't have B17 on this phone. will it cause a lot of s...

hollowman121 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes