Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

No charger for Samsung phone

So I just ordered a Samsung phone for my wife and it arrived. Imagine opening it and not being able to use it. Do I feel like an **bleep**. No charger with it. Fido were so good and it all came quickly but very dissappointed she cannot even turn it o...

moontune by I'm helpful level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trade-in for new tablet

hey if I trade in Hey deep voice we are the money for the device come off my phone bill also if I trade in my tablet am I eligible for to get another tablet

Resolved! Device trade-in

If I trade in and de voice will the money from the device come off my phone bill also if I trade in my tablet am I eligible to get another

Resolved! I haven't received my phone yet

Hello, I have ordered an iPhone 12 Mini and your 12G plan 10 days ago. I passed the credit check. And Fido even offered me a alternative number for changing carrier. But I haven't received the phone yet. Also my Fido account status is cacelled. What'...

markgu22 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! confused about final price

Currently, in my account devices are listed as first I need to pay down payment and then 24 months payment, but in 24 months bill payment it is showing 0.0/month after some credit amount. So, in this scenario what will be the final pricing of the pho...

2022-06-13.png
kushshah652 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes