General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

ABSOLUTELY AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Logged in to my account today to look over upgrading a phone. Last week there were several with a 0$$ down. Today there are none. So I "asked Jack" the dog. What a useless exercise. Eventually got to a human (I think). I explained the above and was a...

javhcanuck by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Horrible customer service

I need to share may 6,2021 Steve was the representative I've never been treated with such disrespect in my 30 years of fido loyalty. He yelled at me, did not help my situation and was horrible.9pm call. May7,2021 Carol went above and beyond was amazi...

Brigitta by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolve a billing issue

Recently I have a very bad experience with Fido customer service, had three chats and one call over the last month but still my bill is not corrected.   The issue is actually straightforward: I've ordered CPO device and Fido charged me with new devic...

win2021 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile Bill (A betrayal)

Recently, Fido betrayed my trust when they offered to waive the balance off my phone if I upgraded. This was given to me online at end of March and the beginning of April. I went to best buy and was offered the same as the employee checked on his com...

Deb7 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes