General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! No Winback call

Been waiting for a Winback call from Fido. It has been a few months since I left. They would not offer me a better deal after having internet and phone with them for years. Does anyone know how to contact them. 

Sharpey by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Port-out number

Hello,   I would like to port my number from Fido to Virgin , can you please assist me in this matter?   Thank you

Sai_Vishal by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change a prepaid plan

So waaaaay back in the day, you used to be able to change your prepaid plan when you refilled your account.I cannot for the life of me find how to do that anymore?  Fido give zeeeeero options in a prepaid MyAccount vs. the postpaid MyAccount.  Do I...

Blueyes12183 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stop PAPER bill

Hey there,  I am for some reason receiving my fido bills in the mail. My preference is set to online bills, but I am still receiving the mail!!! How do I stop this? Thanks

Amanaulakh1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Requesting a PM for support

Hi there, I switched to online billing a number of months ago, and continue to receive paper bills which I do not want. The advice on another thread was to request a PM for support, not totally sure what that means, but I am trying it out!

rachelkoi by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes