General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

FIDO complain about manager

This company its getting worse ive been with the company since 1996 including my children now for 15 yrs also my daughter in laws and son in law. One off my grandson which is 3 and half used my phone and accidentally subscribed to one company that ch...

Emi61 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! updated bill

Hey, I recently changed my address as I moved to Vancouver a month ago. My current bill still shows my old address, and my current Employer is asking me for a bill that shows my new BC address. Is there a way to request a bill updated with my new add...

Iphone Value pack on android?

Hi,, I j ust realized that I have an iphone value pack for my android phone.Is this normaal? If I were to upgrade to another phone, would you suggest I keep it?

zainatin by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where should I serve a claim to Fido in Durham Region?

Anyone know who I would serve small claims court papers to at Fido?The geniuses they hired to respond to social media questions just avoid my questions and wont escalate so I have just filed a claim.I would imagine that they would have a lawyer in ev...

mtsimidis by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes