General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! suspend

I want to suspend my current account plan for 8 months since I'm now in China So could you please tell me how to do it online? Thanks

Chengyin by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Return phone

It's been 3 weeks now since I've requested a return label, I spoke with someone on the chat who said they'd send it within a few days, heard nothing. I posted about it 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything back. Getting kind of ridiculous.

awozny by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! for the bill issue

I changed my phone plan in 2021 June through the fido online service. and the agent said my plan come with a 1000 minute free long-distance call. and yesterday I just figure out I never get the long-distance call. and pay for extra money for 4 months...

seancho by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Winback offer help

At the start of my last billing cycle I notified Fido, I wanted to cancel at the end of the bill. Fido cut my service off at the end of the month as planned, and I had not had time to port out yet for my better pricing option at freedom, so I had the...

Chrispit by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes