General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Cancellation

Hello,I have already owned a service to keep my number and plan. However, because of COVID-19, I don’t know when I will go back to Canada. I’m in my country now and I want to Cancel my account.

Tampham1806 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I file an official complaint?

I have some problems with my billing cycle and the extra 5 hours of data sessions.Tried to talked to 3 live chat agents, everyone is telling my different information. The first two agents advised me to go to the Fido store and show the staff my proof...

a complete

Hi. I bought a plan in your office near Marda Loop, Calgary. I am from Ukraine. As you know we have a war. I asked about a reasonable price for a plan. Your managers proposed plan for 100$ per month.I said that it was expensive for us. As I know my f...

ViktoriiaLi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i want to talk with a customer service person

look i never posted anything in my life. now i am! i pay a lot of money to fido i have several accounts and my family does also. i have bben a customer for over 17 years. i really feel i deserve to talk with humanbeing. not jack or a voice mail or te...

rsst by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Late Order, No Phone during wait.

I've ordered a used, basic S22, last week wednesday. I got the confirmation email yesterday (tuesday) saying the order has been placed. This wouldn't be a big deal if I had a phone during the wait. I don't have one and I need to travel (by car) acros...

kingsunlan by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes