General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Terrible Service Levels and Support

I've only been with Fido a few days and so far I view the service levels and support as abhorrent.1) Fido call centre does not adhere to the business hours advertised on their website2) When attempting to reach call centre in the middle of the day, c...

Natural9 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Escalation for Billing Issue

Hi, I've got a billing issue with Fido and have lodged a complaint. Is there an escalation process? I could'nt find anything on their website. Thanks

UserinOttawa by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel port?

How are you supposed to cancel a port in? I tried to port my number into Fido 5 days ago  ime # was supposedly wrong, can't get anyone on chat and I've waited on the phone for hours multiple times. WTF is with this company?

Bills17 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Customer Service is Unbelievably Bad!

I can't even change providers because I can never reach an agent!! I have tried the chat and they say "all their live agents are assisting others".  When I call, I sit on the phone for 30-45 minutes and no one ever picks up. I am so fed up with Fido....

maggie13 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account suspended without notice

Hi my account was suspended and I was trying to contact the customer service and couldn't contact them. My account has been suspended without any notice and reason, now i can't contact or receive calls from any one. I am not satisfied with the respon...

Kammal_dsp by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes