General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Fido not reporting to Equifax Canada

I am a very unhappy Fido customer and would like to see some sort of compensation.  Fido has not reported to Equifax since November 2022 and has now caused my Equifax rating to drop big time.  It is now January 2023 and still no updated on my Equifax...

No service in Logan Lake (BC) still on the hook to pay

Finally not able to give us a working cellular phone plan in Logan Lake (BC) so we had to cancel our contract within 2 days. Even do willing to pay for these 2 days none service but Fido refuses to fix the invoice and keeps sending monthly invoices f...

JohndeJ by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cancel my monthly prepaid plan

Hello, I have recently moved back to my home country and won't be returning to Canada. I have signed up for a monthly prepaid plan of 44 dollars, I was told by the sales rep that if I don't pay the plan the accuring costs will roll over and if it's n...