General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Exclusive offer

Today I was offered an exclusive offer of 5gig of data free. I already had currently 5gig bonus so I figured it would become 10gig bonus. I then received an email for the addition of 5gig bonus and followed with another email that had a removal of 5g...

tav123 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Roaming charge

I regret using FIDO. They scam when it comes to data roaming, I was charged for data roaming on 3 lines that I have with them.Before I traveled I asked someone from the store about roaming and was told I will not be charge roaming as long as my roami...

Abeey by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The worst customer service

I have had an on going problem with Fido and all I have got is the run around. Customer service is the worst and always over 30minutes wait time. FIDO DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.  I DO NOT RECOMMEND FIDO OR ROGERS

Fidoisnogood by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bonus Promotion

Hi there,I signed two years contract when I bought a new Iphone and I was promised a very good deal. After 20 days of it my 5 GB bonus data is gone and I am keep calling and going to store back and forth and nobody is helping me.I went to store twice...

Sherryvirk7 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes