General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Disappointed at everything

I wanna cancel my Fido account as they are trapping me in their internal miscommunication. They are charging me a lot for international calls while the seller told me that It is included in my plan.They said I'll get discount on the first day for the...

SreejaGhosh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy pre owned ipad 9

I've tried every method, website, webite on different browser, app and website on phone using different networks, contacted fido over 611, facebook and fido chat. All of which result in "I dont know what the problem is, sorry" I just want a dicounted...

sswankster by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LIkewise not rejecting documents provided by Fido

I have service request with Likewise for a replacement device under the Fido premium device protection plan. The service request was created on 1st of January and Likewise is rejecting the documents that Fido has provided me while purchasing the devi...

dhruv21495 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting for winback support call

I have been waiting for winback team to call me back with my billing issue which they messed up.  Customer service representative can't do anything and they always tell me to wait for winback call.  They can't even put in some other offer.  This is w...

blah13 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged $150 for 2GB Data

I am Fido and Rogers Customer for 40 years.. Before leaving for Cuba, I was told that Roaming cannot be shut by Fido. While using Hotel WiFi, I was given no indication by the system that I was on Roaming and it was $15 a day,'The charges for roaming ...

Sayeed786786 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes