General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Contests

Has anybody ever won anything entering the weekly contests? I have entered practically every day for the past 2 years..ZERO

Cuddles by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Bad security practice

Asking to visit fido.ly domain by SMS is BAD security practice NO fido NO! Came here just to say that.

GonzoYolo by I'm a participant level 2
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Disappointed at everything

I wanna cancel my Fido account as they are trapping me in their internal miscommunication. They are charging me a lot for international calls while the seller told me that It is included in my plan.They said I'll get discount on the first day for the...

SreejaGhosh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy pre owned ipad 9

I've tried every method, website, webite on different browser, app and website on phone using different networks, contacted fido over 611, facebook and fido chat. All of which result in "I dont know what the problem is, sorry" I just want a dicounted...

sswankster by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LIkewise not rejecting documents provided by Fido

I have service request with Likewise for a replacement device under the Fido premium device protection plan. The service request was created on 1st of January and Likewise is rejecting the documents that Fido has provided me while purchasing the devi...

dhruv21495 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes