General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Roaming charges

Hi allLast month our family went for a. 4 day trip to Montana. I had activated roaming and my wife kept her phone without activating roaming. She did not answer any calls, nor reply to any messages and not even activate her phone. Kept her phone enti...

Resolved! When can an employee of Walmart Upgrade to new phone

Hi I work at a Walmart and we have a special in the electronics that if you bring your own phone you can get a new phone and a good plan. We tried to do that but I am on disability and do not have a credit card and I have not had any other cellphone ...

Shann_69 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido is scamming new customers on first bill

I recently received my first bill and I have activated 2 lines.  According to what I was sold I would be 20.46$+tax for the first line per month and 34$ for the second line.  My first bill cycle was split into partial and full periods. Instead of app...

jkhanna92 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes