General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Negative balance

Good afternoon. Can you please advise me, I can't understand why my balance is minus 177 dollars? I have deposited several times but my balance is negative all the time. Thank you.

Surveying deceased customers

Why on earth would Fido send a survey to my deceased wife asking her why her service was cancelled. When I cancelled her line last week, I explained why the line was being cancelled. Surely Fido/Rogers could come up with a mechanism to make sure that...

BM71 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How do you pay a phone bill with a negative value?

I recently bought a new phone and got a $60 credit for the first month. At first, my next bill was $56.50, but when I went to pay it a few days later I saw the value had changed to -$3.50. When I try to pay the bill, it will not allow me because it i...

FlipCanuck by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged amount not the same as agreed upon

I was told some amount before activating the new lines... My bill is different than what I was told... Customer care said I can't do you have to pay... no one is there to help or find the recordings on what was promised... poor transparency n thief a...

Patelbirju18 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes