General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Not getting LTE connection after switching to Fido

I just switched over from Koodo to Fido for that $34 for 30 GB 4G plan.  Prior to switching, my Google Pixel 6 always connected to LTE and I got great speeds. After switching to Fido, the Pixel 6 only connects to H+ and it has bad speeds after using ...

KuroKei by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Existing customer cannot change plan to $34/40GB?

Hi there,The customer service is outside of working hours right now, so I posted my question here, please reply as soon as possible when customer service saw this message, thanks.The thing is that I'd like to change my current plan to $34/40GB, but c...

zlucy1021 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

34 dollar 30 gig

Im a fido customer and i phoned about the black Friday deals koodo is putting on specifically 34 dollars 30 gig,im currently 5 gig 35 dollars,and the customer service guy said all he could do was 45 for 40 gig which is too much gig and money,he then ...

Criden by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Fido Roam - Period for Daily Charge is Unfair

I think the current Fido Roam set-up while abroad is a rip-off for customers in that the "daily" rate in the destination is valid each day only until 11:59 PM, regardless of when one starts using the service that day. The daily rate should be valid f...