General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Phone upgrade with plan change

Hi, I have encountered ever-going issue when I choose a phone upgrade. Phone has been chosen and the monthly was selected and when it comes to the option for data and text, it suddenly keep loading the page forever. I have tried multiple times within...

Resolved! Live Chat

Where is the live chat button. Your site changes and what was previously an answer from you guys its not there anymore. It appears this is quiet the problem, why is it so hidden? I've spent over an hr looking. THIS IS CRAZY.PLEASE POST A CORRECT LINK...

Schulzm604 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes

Not able to connect customer service

I tried to call them but they say there are closed while the website shows they are open everyday. Then i tried to talk through live chat and they are saying due to longer wait time we are not able to assist you!!! Seriously if you can't handle your ...

30566547-B997-4140-9BFC-721E3CB02023.png
Ptelmeet3 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Website not working

I haven't been able to add the Black Friday deal online! Keeps saying sorry something went wrong!!! I have been trying since last night 

Barbara19 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes