General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Name display not working

Hello,   I'm having issues with my name display feature. It was added to my plan a few months ago but it is not working. I have talked to customer service and the suggestions they provided did not work (They removed it from my plan, readded it, reset...

Chris87 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Modifying a payment arrangement

My apologies but I gave you the wrong date for payment, the payment of $100 will be made on the 13th and the there will be other payments to follow, my apologies for this mistake  

briah by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Bad behaviour of Customer Representative URVISH

November 25, 2023 around 1145AM at Scarborough Town Centre, We saw the Black Friday Promotion 40GB for $35.  As Fido user for how many years we want to grab this promotion. While on the queue some representative  will come and asked what is the reaso...

Gladyswyx by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My bill is too higher than usual

Fido gave me the worst experience i would never had again i had international for just 10 min multiple their charges are 1.65 cent so it should be 16.50 they charged me 70 bucks and besides that last bill i paid was 264 dollar which was already due o...

Shiva112 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes