Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charging my account

bankeruttam
I'm a participant level 3

Hello,

I received an email in June 13th that they offered me a Fido mobile plan for 20 GB data @$35/month instead of regular $55/month.

I activated it in July 2023 and they're charging me the regular price $55/m, And not the offered price of $35/m from the first bill on July 24th, 2023. 

I called several times to their C/S and Loyalty Department of Fido from August, but no one adjusted my bill yet. My Ref# of the complaint is I*******8164.

If I don't get the offered price, I will make a complaint to the government authorities.

Thank you,

Uttam 

Call back #********8577

8 REPLIES 8

ClaudiaBl
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

What? They charged me $ 65 for 20 GB! 

rfurtado
I'm a contributor level 1

I was offered on Oct. 2 2023 by the Winback team a deal of 3 lines for $118.65 TAXES INCLUDED. The email confirmation showed a much higher price. After numerous calls and time spent on the phone, twitter message, AskJack chat, I spoke with 3 different agaents to assured me that they were seing on their screen that the discounts were applied on my account and my bill was going to be $30 + $30 + $40 + taxes. So on OCTOBER 19, I called them and activated the lines. On November 4 I received my first bill: $531.49 Still waiting for the Winback team to call me. Also opened a case with the CCTS.

CCTS gives Fido 20 days to resolve the issue. I don't have to pay Fido anything. 

bankeruttam

I am cheated by Fido too. They don't respect customers complaints. 

bankeruttam

Hi Everyone,

I have been cheated by Fido in the name of promotion. They took over $200 from my pre authorized credit card in the last three months; I complained over 6 times to adjust my bills over phone conversation and created tickets all are still open and they are not caring our complaint. I am frustrated now and decided to switch the Fido with making complaint to the appropriate government agency so that Fido never dare to cheat mobile customers. 
Please be CAREFUL when you buy mobile plans from Fido; better to switch your plans too.

In my views, Fido is a cheater now.

Thank you.

FidoLony

Hey @bankeruttam ,

Welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry that you've had a hard time getting this resolved. 

For support it would be best to contact us via our support pages that are all listed here.

You can message us directly on our socials or even live chat! 

From there, we can review the ongoing escalation and work towards a resolution together. 

bankeruttam

Hi,

I'm sorry to let you know that I have contacted live support and have created  at least 6 notes/tickets for the same issue in last 3 months from August 2023. Unfortunately no one solved the issue yet. I like to get back the over charged amount in my account.

Please look at the Reference dated Oct 5th that is the 5th complain on the same issue and still no one contacted me or solved it.
please escalate it.

Thank you

Uttam

Hello Kbankeruttam,

Sorry to hear your issue remains unresolved to your satifsaction. However, you should also note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customer accounts. If you wish to escalate your matter, you would need to contact customer service as suggested above. They can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Ray_A

No matter where we message you from, the bottom line is FIDO customer support sucks. That's why I cancelled my Internet Account and two mobile phone lines I had with FIDO.  Keep giving canned responses and steer people to AskJack for customer support and you will lose more customers everyday. Nice job!!.