Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

WiFi calling is spotty to connect.

Hi,   I have recently set up WiFi calling on my V30 and my wife's V30.  When it works it's great since we typically have 0 bars of service at home and maybe 1 bar on the top floor of our home.  The problem is that the phone doesn't always connect to ...

Resolved! Forgot my PIN to access my New Samsung Galaxy A5

Hi There,   I recently bought a new Samsung Galaxy A5. I set up a pin code to access the device (with no sim card in it). Didn't have time to transfer my data to this new phone. A couple of weeks later, I want to now transfer the data, I can't rememb...

Pierre107 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! data bytes on windows 10 phone

r I have a windows phone.The windows app has not been updated.I am eligible to get in on data byte plan..How can I achieve my goal without the latest app?  

gyasvinski by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving all text messages on LG G6!

I purchased a LG6 in November 2017.  Biggest regret I ever did.  I have noticed in the past month in a half that i wasnt getting some text messages . I use my phone for both work and personal.  I have inquired twice now through messenger in regards t...

Msweez by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes