Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

LG G5 not connecting to data network unless I reboot

My G5 is about 3 months old. Last week it installed an LG software update. Since then, whenever my signal gets weak or lost (such as in the subway or a basement), it does not reconnect back to LTE once I have a strong signal again. Sometimes I will g...

erinb90 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 67 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Android 9 for Note 8?

On the OS Upgrade Schedule it says the current OS for Note 8 is Android 9.  How come I'm still on Android 8, and when I try to update Software it says I'm up to date?  Is there another way to update the OS on my phone?

tc250 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketchy network service

I have moved to lower Gibson's BC and lose the network every time I go inside my ground floor suite. I don't have wifi calling and the nearest tower is quite far away and way up the hill. I called fido but all they can recommend is to buy a signal bo...

peepmo by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No network signal

I have an Android tablet (Alldo Cube) that until two days ago was working fine on the network. Thought perhaps SIM card was issue, bought new one but still getting the network issue. I try to find it manually, sometimes it's listed in choices, someti...

KendraSP by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes