Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Waiting For New Phone

About a month ago I switched to fido and ordered a new pixel 5 with my plan. I was told it was on backorder so I would not get it for a while. However it is now January and I have yet to hear anything about the phone and there is no information about...

matthew14 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account - from India

Hi Team, Could you please help me in deleteing my fido number permanently. I am in India now and won't be returning to Canada. Please help me in getting this done or advise me the procedure as soon as possible. Thank you Ravali  

LR23 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$45 service fee not waived

I received my first phone bill and saw that I was charged the $45 setup fee. I signed up for the current deal of $100 credit and waiving of the setup fee. I ordered my phone online. Why was I charged this fee?

Jen1231 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 12 pro not received

I ordered the iphone 12 pro 5 weeks ago and i still havent received shipping information or anything. They said it would take 4 weeks at max and everytime i call they keep saying it will take longer. If i knew it was going to take this long i would h...

Resolved! My phone bill is 10 times higher 😳😳😧

Hi,I made a mistake setting up my Fido phone plan, I wasn’t aware that my plan Doesn't include any US calls. My fiance made a work related trip to US and got stuck there whole month of December Because he tested positive for COVID, and In addition to...

Smsharma855 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes