Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Price discrepancy in monthly amount

Hello! Here is a screenshot of the device payment plan I'm signing up for:  The math here doesn't add up. It says $1663.20 is the total price over the full 24 months of the plan. But 1663.20/24=$69.30 per month, yet the price I'm being quoted is $69....

Screenshot 2021-01-18 164541.png
musicaljelly by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my iphone 11 Pro taking a long time to ship?

I upgraded my phone to an 11 pro on jan 5th I received the confirmation email the day later. I ordered online bc it said that I will get my phone within 3-5 business days. Fask forward to a week later jan 11th I received an email stating that my phon...

scasaul by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bait and Switch ?

The iphone 7 has been for sale on the fido website for ages. It's now on clearance except its been sold out for over two weeks and yet is still on the site and offered for sale. When you call in to purchase it the agent tries to sell you something di...

PedroPedro by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes