Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

iPhone on 3G during calls

Hi, I am a new Fido customer. I noticed today that when making calls my phone switches to 3G. As soon as I hang up it then switches back to LTE. I am using an iPhone 12 but have never had this before on my old network. Any suggestions? Thanks

gmun by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New sim card with new phone?

I recently updated my device with fido and I got my new device today. It was with a new SIM card. Must I activate the new SIM card if I'm already a fido user? Can I use my old sim card? Thank you.

hgu by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! NovaTel MiFi SA-2100 not connecting.

Hey all, I signed up for the $10 for 4GB data plan and wanted to use it on my NovaTel Mifi SA-2100 device but it fails to connect to the Internet. I've confirmed that the Mifi 2100 is compatbiable with Fido using THIS link. I've also tested countless...

randomuser12 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Brightstar claim denied

I am fido coustmer and i have been paying my device protection and when there's time to use my insaurance they denied to do. worst experience 

Shivani6 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes