Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Phone upgrade to nightmare

I have upgraded my phone 2 weeks ago as my contract had ended a year ago.Nonetheless since the upgrade, it has been a complete nightmare. I have been a week and more with no service and still do not have a solution. Not only did I not receive a new s...

Kaina by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! US IPhone compatibility in Canada

Hi Im planning to buy a used iPhone 12 Pro Max (unlocked) from a US resident. The US model is the A2342 and Canadian one A2410.So I'm wondering if I can use the US model in Canada without problems ? (Network, LTE,in some case 5G etc...)Thank you  

NAFISSATA by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I transferred a number rom Fido to Fizz to Fido again

I ported back to Fizz, used a new SIM card, then came back to Fido because great deal. The transfert back to Fido from Fizz was done. I demanded to keep my same phone number. I got a confirmation Fizz service is terminated, however I still have no Fi...

NadiaRol by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchase ONLINE Dont Work

I tried 4 times to purchase a tablet online and seems impossible.The first time made the purchase and never receive it.Now I receive an advertisement for clearance on Ipad, tried to purchase 3 new Ipads, and the site doesn't work. I did use the chat ...

Victor72 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes