Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Android snartwatch shared number with fido android phones

Hi fido...to CEO/ MANAGMENT...THERE ARE MANY FIDO CUSTOMERS WHO WOLUD LIKE TO USE ANDROID SMARTWATCH WITH SHARE SAME PHONE NUMBER ...WHICH CURRENTLY FIDO DONT PROVIDES TO THEIR CUSTOMERS....HOPE FULLY FIDO TAKE THIS CUSTOMERS CONCERNS SERIOUSLY....BE...

SL26 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant receive incoming calls or messages

Hi there.  I got a new phone and inserted the existing sim card and I cant receive incoming calls or text. The calls directly go to voicemail. However, I am able to call and send text using my new phone and existing sim card.  Additionally, to cross ...

MM21 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Order got cancelled due to service error?

Due to some kind of error my order wouldn’t go through from ordering online so I contact live chat they offered to place an order for me on May/14, they told me I’ll receive an email within 24 hours with steps to set up my account and provide a track...

KayKayC by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Buying a phone online

Hi, I am trying to buy a phone, but I want my current plan to be chosen. When I build my plan, I cannot select the existing plan; instead, it shows me different options to select from, Is there a way I can select my current plan or not? Thanks,sahil

sg150395 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes