Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Samsung J3 "failed to send message"

Hi. I'm new to Fido. About half the time now, my Samsung J3 claims "failed to send message" usually about 30 seconds after hitting send. But the recipients sometimes claim that they did indeed receive the message. I'm using the same hadrware I brough...

PeterJ by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Very Poor Cell Reception

I have such bad reception with my Fido phone (iPhone 4) when at home it's becoming a HUGE problem. When trying to make a call it's "searching" for a network, text messages are never delivered and if I do have service it's only one bar that doesn't la...

a_meow by I'm a participant level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 6 likes

Fido Firmware for vintage razr flip phones

Is it possible to get fido firmware to install on old razr flip phones such as the V3,V3xx and V9??? Or can I take my phone into a Fido store and have them lock it to Fido?These old phones only have 6 available slots in websessions so if the phone wa...

Rainman56 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy A32 Speaker

I bought a Galaxy A32 that arrived on the 30th of September and set it up I believe on the 2nd of October. Anytime I listen to music at moderate-to-loud volume range, the songs fade in and out continually every 10 seconds or so, for about 2 seconds, ...

Colin57 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes