General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

$150 visa gift card were never sent

hi,I signed up for fido home internet, and I was assured that I will receive a 150$ gift visa card, but never received it.I did receive however an email from helloworld saying that an email on february 11th was sent to me, but I did not receive any e...

jv10 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hidden account tied to my bill?

Hi, When I set up my Fido account with Live Chat, my account was created with someone else's information by accident, presumably because the agent was dealing with multiple people simultaneously - when I inquired why I wasn't receiving any correspond...

epicurious by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Payments and bill cycle

I got my sim activated on 20 March 2021, my plan is at 45$/ month.  So when do i have to pay the bill ? On 31 march or the bill cycle will count from 20th of every month.. Also do new sim for 1st time users are chargeable? I am confused regarding thi...

Updating account while outside Canada

I am out of Canada right now not sure for how long and looking to change my plan from postpaid to prepaid for both my lines is there any way I can get in touch with fido internationally.

Nav43 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes