General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

FIDO app shows 0 balance

Hello, I always pay my bill with your app. Since last month, my billing shows 0 balance and this month too. It's almost due day, how can I pay it? Does that mean I don't need to pay anything? ^_^ Thanks.   

0E7BD9DE-9024-4C1A-AF44-4AAA1535ECFD.jpeg D78C8A7E-3759-4E80-AAF3-7F323336A4E4.jpeg
PenguinJK by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uprgade to New Phone

Hi, Does anyone know, particularly the issue when trying upgrade your phone online?I'm trying to take advantage of some of the deals, and when I'm trying to upgrade and finalize the transaction I'm not able to proceed any further.Through the "Upgrade...

cloud218 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unreachable! no Voicemail

Hi, I have a weird problem! When I reject a call or I am busy or miss a call, the other party hears my voicemail and can leave me a message, BUT when my phone is off or unreachable instead of going to my voicemail it says "the customer is not availab...

1.jpg image.png 2.jpg 3.jpg
hmd by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

$150 visa gift card were never sent

hi,I signed up for fido home internet, and I was assured that I will receive a 150$ gift visa card, but never received it.I did receive however an email from helloworld saying that an email on february 11th was sent to me, but I did not receive any e...

jv10 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hidden account tied to my bill?

Hi, When I set up my Fido account with Live Chat, my account was created with someone else's information by accident, presumably because the agent was dealing with multiple people simultaneously - when I inquired why I wasn't receiving any correspond...

epicurious by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes