General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

fraud deprt

hello i need to know what going on please my account was cancelled with no reason for two days i am seeking help they told me to call fraud department when i try no one is response and then i try to go to the store they also told me to call the same ...

Screenshot_20230627_161541.jpg
Amjmooe by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Adding a new line

Hi All,My current plan includes 1000 internal minutes to 10 countries. I want to add my wife to my account by adding a new line. when i try to add the line online im not able to see the 1000 Intenational minutes option anywhere in the plan i have cho...

SubinScaria by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Nationwide

Hi, are all the plans nationwide plans or you have to ask for it?Tx

Annika2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for roaming while in Canada

Hello, On Jun 18, 2023 I was in Ontario, Canada. However was charged for roaming. Please return money. I'm trying to resolve this issue many times spending more than 3 hours of my time. Therefore, please connect me with your manager to request 100 ca...

igorko12345 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Ringback tone

I switched to Fido a little while ago and since I switched I noticed that I longer get ringback tones.  Basically when I call someone it's silent until they answer or I get their voicemail.  This was never the case with any of my past carriers.I am u...

lowridin_guy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes