General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Cannot upgrade Online Suddenly

Was working before i got all the way to the confirmation page earlier and decided to save it for later to consult the wife on weither it was in the budget to get the new phone and now when i go back i suddenly cannot get past step 2 i get   We're sor...

xjordanx by I'm a participant level 2
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido signup offers not respected

I signed up for a new Fido account at the Fido booth at Pearson. The deal was $29 for 30GB and 1000 LD minutes and no activation fees, after 5$ of credit from automatic payments.  After account registration, looks like there was only 20Gb of data and...

fidoUserCan by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Promotion Discount added or removed

Hello Fido WorldI am new Fido user and my plan is $34/-. It goes to $29/- if I do auto pay. After adding auto pay I received this email which added auto pay and removed auto pay?So what is my final bill ? 

FirstTimeFido_0-1701213979527.png

Porting to Fido

Hi there, I just ported my number from Koodos but im unable to pick up the sim card until tomorrow. Will there be any complications?

dudees75 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-Sim Won't Load

Having problems with e-sim loading. New Customer, successfully loaded e-sim with "temp" numberPhone number finally ported over, but now unable to activate e-sim Get following error message: Subject code: 8.26Reason code 3.8Have erased all prior e-sim...

Badger51 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes