cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account page unavailable after signing in

someoneusesfido
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi! I deactivated my fido number a year back, and recently I signed back into my account since I need to view some history info associated with the old number. However, no matter how many times I tried, all I could see on My Account/View bill/View usage page was "This page is temporarily unavailable".. And live chat shows "session timed out". I suspect that number has been reassigned, which might be why I couldn't access my history information.(?) In that case what should I do? Help needed.. many thanks in advance! 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Someoneusefido,

Welcome to the community!

I think you might be correct in thinking your My Account is unavailable because it was connected to your old phone number. It may be possible to link your old My Account to an email. However, you should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services. You would need to contact customer service to see if they can grant you access to your old account information. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers