Reporting a stolen/lost phone. IMEI?

Highlighted
I’m an amateur Steph1611
I’m an amateur

Reporting a stolen/lost phone. IMEI?

Hi there I need to report a phone stolen but the costumer service is closed now. I would like to avoid a high phone bill and need to disconnect the phone asap pls 

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Reporting a stolen/lost phone. IMEI?

Hey @Steph1611,

Welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to learn about your phone. You can report a phone lost or stolen by logging into My Account and selecting the following options:

Services > Mobile > Select your phone number > Scroll to the bottom right > Click on ``Report Lost/Stolen Phone``

You can also do this by calling our IVR system from another Fido phone and following these prompts.

611, #3 + #3 + #1

For this time here, I'll send you a PM right now so we can take a look into this together. Smiley Happy

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Solution

Re: Reporting a stolen/lost phone. IMEI?

Hey @Steph1611,

Welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to learn about your phone. You can report a phone lost or stolen by logging into My Account and selecting the following options:

Services > Mobile > Select your phone number > Scroll to the bottom right > Click on ``Report Lost/Stolen Phone``

You can also do this by calling our IVR system from another Fido phone and following these prompts.

611, #3 + #3 + #1

For this time here, I'll send you a PM right now so we can take a look into this together. Smiley Happy

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation