Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Phone flicker-S20 plus

Recently I am experiencing some weird phone behaviors.  1- apps automatically minimizes2- screen flickers3- video recording automatically stops in mid4- feels like someone else may be  controlling the phone5I tried to fqctory reset but all problems s...

Sharmaji by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 13 upgrade pending

Hi I placed an order for my iphone 13 pro upgrade. I put all the address and it showed a technical error page. Now when I go back to uograde it says my upgrade is pending. Please help

mihir1819 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Order still pending...or is it?

I put an order in for a new phone as mine is finally completely dead. I got an error when submitting. I tried submitting again and got the same error. So I backed up and figured it was a stock error. I went back and chose a different phone. I go to s...

Home phone service sounds terrible!

I have the Fido home phone device with a Panasonic cordless set. Lately we've been getting complaints that the outgoing sound is really bad, static, tinnie or garballed. I know the Panasonic is good as it was on a Videotron system before and worked p...

Mitch0204 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes