Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! huawei

Huawei worst phone choice ever- Fido canceled my service to my LG phone Jan 2018. Store said Huawei was the least expensive and I had to sign up for 2 years with this equipment. I cannot delete text messages from spam services, from anyone not in my ...

howie2 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iphone 13 promotion

My friend bought the iPhone 13 at the fido store for $25/24 month and changed the plan to $40 and 12GB. (No down payment when purchasing iPhone, Fairview Mall)I'm also an old customer of FIDO.Can I get these deals like my friend?I can't go to the sho...

Grace_Choi by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Like New CPO Battery Health

I just received a "Like New" CPO phone and whole the phone looks impeccable what would an acceptable battery level be before a phone should be deemed "lightly used" At 83% battery health I'm wondering if "like new" is really just a misnomer.

NForman by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Malfunctioning phone

On November 17, 2020 I purchased an LG Velvet Phone through a plan with FIDO. Since this time, my experience with this LG phone has been an absolute nightmare. Added to my grief has been LG and FIDOs outright negligence with providing the proper cust...

scottpc by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phones that are easier to use

Hello, I am 62yrs old & looking 2 getting a new phone something that's easier 2 use, l live where there is no WiFi (so mobile data 4 me, believe me there r still places like that around)any suggestions. Tina